- 1-day instructor-led training course
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- Learning Tree end-of-course exam included
Blockchain Training: An Overview for Business Professionals
- Duration: 1 day
- Language: English
- Level: Foundation
This course provides general overview of Blockchain technology in plain simple English without using technical jargon. It is specifically designed to answer the following questions:
- What is Blockchain? (What exactly is it?)
- Non-Technical Technology Overview (How does it work?)
- Benefits of Blockchain (Why should anyone consider this?)
- Use Cases (Where and for what apps is it appropriate?)
- Adoption (Who is using it and for what?)
- Implementation (How do I get started?)
- Costs (What does it cost to use this technology?)
- Future of Blockchain (What is its future?)
Blockchain Training: An Overview for Business Professionals Delivery Methods
Blockchain Training: An Overview for Business Professionals Course Information
In this 1-day course, you will learn:
- What Blockchain is.
- About Blockchain technology in Non-Technical terms.
- What are the Benefits of Blockchain.
- Use Cases of Blockchain.
- Who is using Adoption and for what.
- Implementation of this technology.
- What it costs to use this technology.
- The Future of Blockchain.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
Blockchain Overview Course Outline
- Technology Overview
- History of Blockchain
- Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin) & Blockchain
- Cryptography for Executives
- Key Concepts
- Public Ledgers
- Hashes, Block Hashes
- Distributed & Peer to Peer Technologies
- Digital Tokens
- Smart Contracts
- Bitcoin Mining
- Authorization & Authentication
- Benefits of Blockchain – Myths & Facts
- Value of Blockchain
- Value of Smart Contracts
- Role & Value of Digital Tokens
- Common misconceptions about Blockchain
- When is it appropriate or not appropriate to use Blockchain
- Digital Wallets & Payment Systems
- Money Transfers
- Transaction Tracking & Management
- Record Keeping
- Asset Management
- Financial Settlements
- Securities Transactions
- Who is using it and for what?
- Financial Services Industry
- Banking Industry
- Securities & Trading Industry
- Real Estate Industry
- Technology Industry
- Legal Industry
- Supply Chain
- How do I get started?
- Requirements Definition & Business Use Case
- Proof of Concept Development
- Tools & Technology Infrastructure
- Deployment Strategy
- Costs What does it cost to use this technology?
- What is its future?
- Industry by Industry Outlook
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Yes! We know your busy work schedule may prevent you from getting to one of our classrooms which is why we offer convenient online training to meet your needs wherever you want, including online training.