Built and optimized for small and medium businesses, Dynamics 365 Business Central is an application for companies that have outgrown their entry-level business applications. For example, growing businesses often outgrow their basic accounting software or legacy enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems that cannot handle increased inventory and transactions, lack integration with other line-of-business systems, and have reporting limitations. Businesses are also challenged with the logistics of providing services that have more scalability, increased mobility, and availability in the cloud.
This Dynamics 365 Business Central training will help you successfully direct this change. With Business Central, you can manage your financials, automate, and secure your supply chain, sell smarter, improve customer service, project performance, and optimize your operations.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (MB-800) Training Delivery Methods
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (MB-800) Course Information
In this Business Central Functional Consultant Course, you will learn how to:
- Understand use cases for Business Central modules.
- Set up Business Central.
- Configure Financials.
- Configure Sales and Purchasing.
- Configure Operations.
- Understand Integration and Automation scenarios.
- Continue learning and face new challenges with after-course one-on-one instructor coaching.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Training (MB-800) Exam Information
This course can help you prepare for the following Microsoft role-based certification exam — MB-800: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant.
Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Training Outline
Introduction to Business Central Modules
- Introduction to Business Central
- Technology Overview
- Navigate the user interface
- Master data for the Sales and Purchase process
- Create and configure a new company
- Migrate data to Business Central
- Manage Security
- Set up core app functionality
- Set up dimensions
- Set up Finance Management
- Set up the Chart of Accounts
- Set up posting groups
- General Journals
- Set up Cash Management
- Set up Accounts Payables
- Set up Accounts Receivables
- Set up Inventory
- Configure prices and discounts
- Purchase items
- Sell items
- Process financial transactions
- Inventory costing
- Set up and use approvals with workflows
- Connect Power Apps
- Connect Power Automate
- Connect Power BI