This AWS Business Essentials course helps IT business decision–makers understand the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help you meet your business objectives. This course discusses the advantages of cloud computing for your business and the fundamentals of Amazon Web Services (AWS), including financial benefits. This AWS Business Essentials course also introduces you to compliance and security concepts to help you consider the AWS platform within your cloud computing strategy.
AWS Cloud Essentials for Business Users Delivery Methods
AWS Cloud Essentials for Business Users Course Information
In this AWS course, you will:
- Identify the value and advantages of the AWS Cloud.
- Recognize the valuable ways that the AWS platform can be used.
- Understand the robust security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain data and network security.
- Articulate the AWS Cloud's financial impact on an organization’s cost management while minimizing the risks associated with consumption-based pricing models.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following experience:
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts
- Familiarity with basic finance concepts
- Familiarity with basic IT security concepts
AWS Cloud Essentials for Business Users Course Outline
- Getting started with the cloud
- Leveraging AWS for competitive advantages
- Cloud economics
- Security and compliance
- Migrating to the cloud