This AWS Technical Essentials course introduces you to Amazon Web Services (AWS) products, services, and common solutions. It provides you with the fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started working on AWS.
AWS Technical Essentials Delivery Methods
AWS Technical Essentials Course Information
In this AWS Technical Essentials course, you will learn how to:
- Terminology and concepts related to the AWS platform.
- How to navigate the AWS Management Console.
- Key concepts of AWS security measures and AWS IAM (Identity and Access Management).
- Distinguish between essential AWS services, including:
- Foundational services: Amazon EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud), Amazon VPC. (Virtual Private Cloud), Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service), and Amazon EBS (Elastic Block Store).
- Database services: Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon RDS (Relational Database Service).
- Management services: including AWS Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, ELB (Elastic Load Balancing), and AWS Trusted Advisor.
AWS Technical Essentials Training Outline
- AWS Global Infrastructure
Demonstration: AWS Management Console
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Demonstration: Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
Hands-on lab: Build your VPC and launch a web server
- AWS Identity and Access Management
Demonstration: AWS Identity and Access Management
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Data storage considerations
Hands-on lab: Build your database server and connect to it
- Auto scaling
- Load balancing
- Cloud Watch
- Trusted Advisor
Hands-on lab: Scale and load balance your architecture