This course will empower any user to maximize their understanding and usage of Microsoft Teams. From basic user tips to more advanced features, there are always features you hadn’t realized were there that can save you time, make you more productive, or are just fun and cool. Users will deep dive into the Teams design, functionality, tips & tricks and use cases. Users will be able to transform their Teams from a basic communication platform to a comprehensive collaboration environment.
This course is beneficial for any organization that is utilizing Microsoft Teams.
Collaborating in MS Teams: A Hands-On Approach Delivery Methods
- Hands-On Instructor-Led training
Collaborating in MS Teams: A Hands-On Approach Course Benefits
Use Teams for calls, chats, and meetingsSearch and find content across teamsCreate and manage Teams & channelsManage settings and permissionsManage files in TeamsIntegrate with other applicationsTips and tricks for managing and utilizing TeamsPersonalize your team’s experience
Collaborating in MS Teams Training Outline
- Overview of the Office 365 platform
- Overview of Microsoft Teams, use case and basic walk through of the tool
- Tips & Tricks for chatting and calling with Colleagues
- Manage Meetings with features for pre, during and post meeting
- Live Events
- Create and manage Teams
- Create and manage channels
- Manage team and channel permissions and settings
- Creating, editing, and sharing files in Teams
- Understand the connection between Teams and both SharePoint & OneDrive
- Differences between managing files in Teams vs SharePoint
- Adding Office 365 applications as apps and tabs.