SharePoint 2019 brings together an OnPrem environment with the rich features and applications enjoyed by SharePoint Online/O365. Configuration, implementation and integration of these two environments are required to facilitate all the modern and supporting infrastructure that comprise the SharePoint platform. A ground-up install of all necessary prerequisites, databases and software will complete the OnPrem environment. Adding an Online tenant to this mix will enhance the development capabilities by including the PowerPlatform of PowerApps, PowerAutomate and PowerBI.
SharePoint 2019 Administration Training Delivery Methods
SharePoint 2019 Administration Training Course Information
In this SharePoint 2019 course, you will learn how to do the following:
- Install SharePoint 2019 OnPrem, including all prerequisites.
- Configure the SharePoint Farm and services.
- Connect to a SharePoint Online Tenant as a Hybrid install.
- Create Web Applications and Site CollectionsImplement an appropriate security model.
- Enable and activate features to support SharePoint Development activities.
- Organize Content and implement navigation techniques.
- Provide Maintenance and Support.
- Backup and recover farm and web applications.
Attendees should be familiar with the duties needed for Windows Server Administration and have taken one of the following:
SharePoint 2019 Administration Training Outline
Install Prerequisites, Roles, and Features
- SQL Database server
- Internet Information Server
- App Fabric and the Service Bus
- Workflow Manager
- Microsoft Office Online Server
SharePoint 2019 farm installation
- Configure service and feature defaults
SharePoint Central Administration
- Service accounts
- Application Pool identity
- Search Crawl accounts
- Secure Store Application IDs
- Implement Farm-level security
- Farm-level servers and services
- SharePoint Features
SharePoint 2019/O365 hybrid integration
- O365 tenant requirements
- SharePoint OnPrem default farm settings
- SharePoint Online default tenant settings
- A/D, O365 and SharePoint user and groups
- Create Content databases
- Configure Services and features
- Modern Team Site
- Modern Communication Site
- Other Classic Templates
- Hub Site implementation
- Activating Site and Site Collection Features
- Compliance and Content management requirements
- Site templates
- InfoPath and PowerApps
- User interfaces
- Data Sources
- SharePoint Designer and PowerAutomate
- Workflow development
- Connecting to external applications
- SharePoint/O365 application considerations
- Power BI
- Server farm scaling
- Search content sources and crawling
- Audiences and Profile database
- Term Store management
- Navigation strategies
- Backup and Recover strategies
- Disaster Recover Plan and SLA