Introduction to Microsoft Excel training empowers participants with key skills to create and edit worksheets, implement formulas and functions, and sort and filter detailed data with tables and slicers. Visualize the numbers in a consumable and professional format analyzing data with charting, conditional formatting, sparklines, and pivot tables.
Microsoft Excel Training Delivery Methods
Microsoft Excel Training Information
In this Microsoft Excel training, you will learn to:
- Efficiently navigate and manipulate worksheets and workbooks.
- Implement an income and expense statement with formulas, functions, and names.
- Design a reusable data entry template that protects formulas.
- Implement conditional formatting to analyze sales information.
- Connect, prepare, and validate data employing editing tools, formulas, and Flash Fill.
- Identify, sort, and select detailed data with tables and slicers.
- Present and analyze data with conditional formatting, charting, sparklines, and printing parameters.
- Construct IF functions that make decisions - present results visually.
- Combine data with 3-D formulas.
- Analyze summary data with PivotTables and implement a quick dashboard.
- Exclusive LinkedIn group membership for peer and SME (Subject Matter Expert) community support.
- Leverage continued support with after-course one-on-one instructor coaching and computing sandbox.
Microsoft Excel Training Exam Information
- Learning Tree end-of-course exam included
Microsoft Excel Training Course Outline
- Working with cell ranges—navigating and selecting cells with the mouse and keyboard
- Entering and editing data and employing AutoFill to enter data
- Inserting and deleting rows, columns, or cells.
- Adjusting column width and row height
- Manipulating data with cut, copy, paste, with the clipboard, or dragging the mouse
- Leveraging multiple worksheets
- Writing simple formulas
- Exploring audit tools to examine and evaluate formulas
- Referencing cells in formulas using relative and absolute references
- Configuring cells for the number format and alignment
- Constructing common functions with the aid of the function wizard and the Formula tab
- Implementing names in formulas and functions
- Setting up initial cell formatting
- Drawing attention to data with formatting
- Working with templates - Protecting cell ranges and worksheets
- Analyzing data with conditional formatting
- Importing data into Excel from various sources: text, web, Microsoft Access, SQL (Structured Query Language) Server
- Transforming data with global replace and data tools
- TEXT and DATE functions
- 2013 Flash Fill assistant
- Setting WISE (Written, Integrated, Synergistic, and Expansive) goals
- Subtotaling a Filtered list with the subtotal command
- Implementing Tables and Table Formulas
- Subtotaling a table with the Total Row
- Filtering Tables with Slicers
- Leveraging charts to create a visual presentation
- Creating charts using wizards
- Adjusting chart settings, including titles, labels, and chart types
- Working with Views of the spreadsheet
- Setting up your workbook for printing
- Implementing dates
- Summarizing data from other worksheets with 3-D formulas
- Designing IF functions and conditional formatting
- Analyzing summary data with Pivot tables and slicers