- 5-day instructor-led training course
Prep questions and review resources included
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition exam voucher included
Take2 exam re-sit included (eligible on public events)
After-course coaching available
ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition Module
- Duration: 5 days
- Exam Voucher: Yes
- Language: English
29 PMI PDUs
- Level: Intermediate
The Managing Professional (MP) Transition module is designed to allow ITIL v3 candidates with 17 credits to easily transition across to ITIL 4. On successfully passing the exam you will gain the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional via this course and related exam.
In addition to fully preparing you for this exam, this ITIL 4 transition module will teach you how to create, deliver, and support services and drive stakeholder value.
IMPORTANT EXAM INFORMATION: The exam associated with this course will be retired on September 30, 2022. All attendees of this course must arrange to take the exam prior to this cut-off date, which has been set by PeopleCert.
ITIL® 4 MP Transition Module Delivery Methods
ITIL® 4 MP Transition Module Course BenefitsUnderstand the key concepts of service management Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management Understand the four dimensions of service management Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect Describe the interconnected nature of the service value chain and how this supports value streams
ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition exam voucher included
Exam prep questions and study resources included
Choose from blended on-demand and instructor-led learning options
Continue learning and face new challenges with after-course one-on-one instructor coaching
ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Instructor-Led Course Outline
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to the creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
- Know how to coordinate, prioritize and structure work and activities to create deliver and support services, including managing queues and backlogs, and prioritizing work
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Understand the concept of the customer journey (2) BL2 1
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationship
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realize and validate service value
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL 'operating model'
- Know how to create, deliver, and support services
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
ITIL® 4 MP Transition Module FAQs
This course is intended for candidates who have a strong knowledge of ITIL v3 with either ITIL 3 Expert level certification or a minimum of 17 ITIL v3 credits.
No, you can take this transition module and upon passing the exam, you will earn the ITIL 4 Managing Professional designation.
After you receive your ITIL MPT exam voucher from Learning Tree, the exam can be taken any time after the course is completed via ProctorU (online) or at an eligible testing centre. Visit the PeopleCert website for more information on the logistics of taking your web-proctored exam with PeopleCert.
Unfortunately, you must have 17 ITIL v3 credits to take the ITIL 4 Transition Exam.
For publicly scheduled course events, Learning Tree will set up the Take2 option for all attendees when we order your exam voucher. If you aren’t successful on your first exam, you will be notified by PeopleCert that you are eligible to register for the exam retake.
Though exam vouchers can cost hundreds, there is no additional cost to you to sign up for the Take2 re-sit program. Take2 is an additional complimentary benefit offered to you by Learning Tree.
Yes, you must re-sit the exam within six months of your initial exam.