- Bring this or any training to your organization
- Full - scale program development
- Delivered when, where, and how you want it
- Blended learning models
- Tailored content
- Expert team coaching
Essential Coaching Skills for Managers
- Duration: 1 day
- Language: English
7 PMI PDUs
- Level: Intermediate
Successful organizations realize that to be truly successful, employees must perform at their very best. In this one-day Management Coaching course, you will harness a coaching mindset and leverage proven coaching techniques to develop the potential of your employees,learn what it means to be a coach vs a manager, enhance your leadership abilities, and foster a supportive environment that benefits individuals and your organization.
No formal prerequisites are required to attend this course.
Essential Coaching Skills for Managers Delivery Methods
- Attend online or bring this course to your facility
- After-course instructor coaching
Essential Coaching Skills for Managers Course BenefitsApply coaching techniques to unlock employee potential and maximize performanceStructure a framework for mutually effective learning and developmentRecognize and adapt to individual and situational differencesCreate a supportive environment that generates goodwill and engagement
Coaching Skills for Managers Course Outline
- Establishing your coaching baseline
- Developing coaching questions
- Utilizing "coaching cards" to elicit individual needs and values
- Applying practical coaching techniques to real and simulated situations
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.