- Bring this or any training to your organization
Full-scale program development
- Delivered when, where, and how you want it
- Blended learning models
- Tailored content
- Expert team coaching
Creating Effective Stakeholder Engagement Training
- Duration: 1 day
- Language: English
6 PMI PDUs
- Level: Intermediate
In this Stakeholder Engagement training course, you will learn how to effectively work with stakeholders in multidimensional capacities, develop stakeholder lists, conduct stakeholder analysis, define goals and objectives based on the information stakeholders provide, and ensure the information provided by stakeholders is evaluated against the defined business need and solution scope.
Creating Effective Stakeholder Engagement Training Delivery Methods
Train your whole team by bringing this course to your facility, online and in-person.
Creating Effective Stakeholder Engagement Training Course Information
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Discover the importance of managing expectations.
- Review advanced concepts in stakeholder analysis.
- Create a project stakeholder map.
- Analyze attitude impact on projects.
Stakeholder Engagement Course Outline
- Identifying all stakeholders in your project or process
- Analyzing your stakeholders for influence, impact and attitude
- Designing a stakeholder communication and management plan
- Creating a stakeholder engagement strategy using the Engagement Toolkit
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Learning Tree provides Private Team Training that can save time and travel costs by training your entire team at once, at a convenient location of your choice. We handle all the details, including instructor travel, tailored content, comprehensive course materials, shipping and equipment setup and teardown.