Workplace conflict can lead to damaged relationships and poor productivity, but there are constructive ways for responding to conflict and preventing it from becoming destructive. Through realistic work scenarios provided in this conflict management and resolution training, this course provides the skills to identify emotional triggers that create conflict, apply proactive response techniques, and build an environment of cooperation.
No formal prerequisites are required to attend this course.
Conflict Management and Resolution Essentials Delivery Methods
- Attend online, in person, or bring this course to your facility
- After-course instructor coaching
Conflict Management and Resolution Essentials Course Benefits
Recognize filters, lenses, and mistaken assumptionsCope with challenging personalitiesOpen the door to resolving conflict without set expectationsMediate conflict between coworkers
Conflict Resolution Course Outline
- Identifying conflict situations
- Dealing with anger
- Valuing, respecting and acknowledging personal boundaries
- Clarifying personal boundaries that enable strong relationships