- 3-day instructor-led training course
- Authorized Cisco Training Provider
- Providing over 20 years of Cisco training
- Tuition can be paid later by invoice -OR- at the time of checkout by credit card
- Attend virtuallly from your home or office
The Configuring Cisco Nexus Switches (DCCNX) v1.0 course shows you how to install, configure, and manage Cisco Nexus Series Switch platforms using Cisco NX-OS to support highly available, secure, scalable virtualized data centers. Through expert instruction and hands-on practice, you will learn how to deploy Cisco NX-OS software features including networking, virtualization, security, storage services, system management and monitoring. You will also gain an introduction to automating Cisco Nexus devices using Cisco NX-OS Software programmability features. For technical overview the Cisco Nexus Switches, you may consider taking Introducing Cisco NX-OS Switches and Fabrics in the Data Center (DCINX) v1.0 along with this course.
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
Our training advisors are here for you.