This Advanced Architecting on AWS course is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS (Amazon Web Services) platform. Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, this course covers building complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. In addition, this course introduces specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway, to support hybrid architecture. It also covers designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
Plus, this Advanced Architecting on AWS course will prepare solutions architects to successfully take the official exam and become an AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional.
Advanced Architecting on AWS Delivery Methods
Advanced Architecting on AWS Course Information
In this Advanced Architecting on AWS course, you will learn how to:
- Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization.
- Connect on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud.
- Understand billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs (Virtual Private Cloud).
- Move extensive data from on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud.
- Design large datastores for the AWS Cloud.
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website.
- Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attacks.
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption.
- Design protection of data at rest as well as data in flight.
- Enhance the performance of your solutions.
- Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism.
- Continue learning and face new challenges with after-course one-on-one instructor coaching.
Advanced Architecting on AWS Course Prerequisites
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
Advanced Architecting on AWS Course Outline
- Review of Architecting for the Cloud Best Practices and the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- AWS Account Strategies
- Advanced Networking Architectures
- Deployment Management on AWS
Note: course outline may vary slightly based on the regional location and/or language in which the class is delivered.
- Designing Large Datastores
- Moving Large Datastores into AWS
- Big Data Architectures
- Designing for Large Scale Applications
- Building Resilience into Your Architecture
- Data Encryption and Key Management in AWS
- Securing Data on AWS
- Designing for Performance