Duration: 1 Hour
Have you been meaning to follow-up on your FAC-P/PM Certification requirements? Are you FAC-P/PM certified at the Entry or Mid level and want to get to a higher level Cert? Do you need the required continuing education to maintain your FAC-P/PM Cert status? Are you FAC-P/PM certified at the Mid/Senior level and also want to be FAC-P/PM IT certified? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you'll want to watch this on-demand webinar.
All Federal Government acquisition professionals performing Project and Program Management functions are encouraged to hold FAC-P/PM certification.* This program not only equips you with project management know-how, but bolsters that acumen with skills in leadership, contracting, and business value management. In this on-demand webinar, you'll hear the ins and outs of the three levels of certification, and how you can rise to senior leadership, driving expectations for performance and being an effective steward of taxpayer dollars. Fully verified by FAI, Learning Tree’s award-winning FAC-P/PM program has been delivered to over 20,000 Federal Employees.
FAC-P/PM Webinar Agenda:
- Overview of Certification Levels & Training
- Requirements for training at each level
- Process for finalizing certification post-course
- Ongoing training requirements
Follow the hashtag #FACPPM to join the conversation online!
* See OMB300, Project Management Improvement Accountability Act (PMIAA), and the Federal Information Acquisition Reform Act (FITARA), each focused on improving customer service, and driving performance expectations.