Do you want to learn more about Dynamics 365? This Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM course will provide you with a broad introduction to the customer engagement capabilities of Dynamics 365. You will become familiar with the concept of customer engagement, the core capabilities of customer engagement apps, and each of the customer engagement apps, including Dynamics 365 Marketing, Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Customer Service and Dynamics 365 Field Service. This course will include lectures as well as hands-on lab.
Microsoft Dynamics Training Delivery Methods
Microsoft Dynamics Training Information
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Describe the core components of the Dynamics 365 customer engagement apps.
- Describe Dynamics 365 Customer Insights.
- Describe Dynamics 365 Sales.
- Describe Dynamics 365 Customer Service.
- Describe Dynamics 365 Field Service.
None. An understanding of cloud computing is helpful but isn't necessary.
This course prepares you for exam MB-910: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM).
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Training Outline
Module 1: Foundations of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Apps
Module 2: Shared Activities and Integration Options
- Lab 1: Hands-on experience with customer engagement apps
- Lab 2: Managing customers and activities
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Apps
- Dynamics 365 Customers and Activities
- Search and Filter Data
- Teams Integration
Module 1: Explore Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
Module 2: Dynamics 365 Customer Insights – Data and Customer Voice
- Lab 1: Creating a simple customer journey
- Create Customer Segments
- Manage an Event
Module 1: Explore Dynamics 365 Sales
Module 2: Sales Capabilities and Related Apps
- Lab 1: Create and Manage Opportunities in Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Sales Business Process Flow
- Dynamics 365 Sales Insights
- Dynamics 365 Sales Mobile App
Module 1: Explore Dynamics 365 Customer Service
Module 2: Dynamics 365 Customer Service Capabilities and Related Apps
- Lab 1: Create and Manage Cases in Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Use Omnichannel for Customer Service
Module 1: Explore Dynamics 365 Field Service
Module 2: Scheduling Capabilities in Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Work with Work Orders
- Work with Inspections
- Dynamics 365 Field Service Mobile App
- Connected Field Service