This introduction to Microservices training course explains the benefits of microservices architecture and provides hands-on experience in the tools most popular for designing, building, monitoring, and maintaining microservices.
Introduction to Microservices Architecture Training Delivery Methods
Introduction to Microservices Course Information
In this Microservices Architecture Training, you will learn how to:
- Identify the characteristics of popular microservices and understand the design differences.
- Decompose a monolithic application on a single server into a containerized application on multiple cloud instances.
- Build a simple single-purpose serverless application.
- Expose an Application Program Interface for the application.
- Review various approaches to infrastructure used in deploying microservices.
- Monitor and maintain microservices in large ecosystems and the cloud.
Introduction to Microservices Architecture Course Outline
- Explore the ideal software development practice
- Learn how a fine-grained Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) can help to achieve the ideal
- Learn how Microservices attempts to achieve the ideal
- Designing small microservices
- Designing independent microservices
- Designing resilient microservices
- Understand design goals when integrating microservices
- Explore effective message formats and lightweight inter-service communication approaches
- Review the pros and cons of various service communication patterns
- Enable the development, deployment, and support of microservices using popular technologies
- Using monolithic decomposition as an approach toward application modernization
- Review successful decomposition patterns
- Decompose a monolithic application using helpful practices
- Explore the intersection of DevOps and microservices
- Leverage virtual, cloud, and containerized environments for microservice deployment
- Discover how to monitor a microservices environment and take appropriate action to enable scaling or react to system faults