This Certified Scrum Professional-ScrumMaster (CSP-SM) training program helps ScrumMasters complete their journey from ScrumMaster to Agile Coach. CSP-SM augments your existing experience with training in advanced Lean thinking; team dynamics and effectiveness; understanding yourself; and analyzing your mastery and fulfillment of the Five Scrum Values. This workshop also enables you to gain valuable monthly consultations from a Certified Scrum Trainer.
We welcome everybody to start the program, however you will need to meet certain criteria during the annual membership to receive your CSP-SM certification:
- A current Advanced - Certified ScrumMaster® certification from the Scrum Alliance®.
- 24 or more months of experience as a ScrumMaster within the last 5 years.
Progress at your own pace! People want to know more about Scrum and Agile, but they simply do not have time to spend eight hours (or more!) in a classroom. With this program, all you need are a few spare hours a week to complete one or more topics. The CSP Fast Pass program is comprised of online courses which include short lectures, engaging exercises and useful step-by-step techniques to test out with your team.
Each month, you can dial in to one or more Coaching Circles with your CST and other students, to check progress, share ideas, answer questions, and offer encouragement. With our program, you will feel like you are on a journey within a team even though it is an online program.
Upon completion of the entire CSP-SM program, your certification will be active for two years. Renewing certification includes 60 hours of continued education and a $250 fee. To process your renewal, see here.
Certified Scrum Professional-ScrumMaster (CSP-SM) Training Delivery Methods
- Self-paced training to suit your schedule
- Live access to Certified Scrum Trainers
- Access to an additional Yellow Belt certification
- Digital badge so your accomplishment is recognizable
Certified Scrum Professional-ScrumMaster (CSP-SM) Training Course Benefits
- Advance your facilitation and coaching abilities
- More easily manage conflict resolution
- Start new Agile teams
- Facilitate organizational development
- Manage scaling initiatives
CSP-SM Training Outline
Lean, Agile, and ScrumAgile FacilitationAgile CoachingService to the Development TeamService to the Product OwnerService to the OrganizationScrum Mastery