This Certified Scrum Professional-Product Owner (CSP-PO) training program helps Product Owners advance their careers to Product Managers and solidify their education in topics such as: advanced stakeholder discussion; funding and financing; customer development; product launches; and, advanced product discovery. This workshop also enables you to gain valuable monthly consultations from a Certified Scrum Trainer.
We welcome everybody to start the program, however you will need to meet certain criteria during the annual membership to receive your CSP-PO certification (all included):
- A current Advanced - Certified Product Owner® certification from the Scrum Alliance®.
- 24 or more months of experience as a Product Owner within the last 5 years.
Progress at your own pace! People want to know more about Scrum and Agile, but they simply do not have time to spend eight hours (or more!) in a classroom. With this program, all you need are a few spare hours a week to complete one or more topics. The CSP Fast Pass program is comprised of online courses which include short lectures, engaging exercises and useful step-by-step techniques to test out with your team.
Each month, you can dial in to one or more Coaching Circles with your CST and other students, to check progress, share ideas, answer questions, and offer encouragement. With our program, you will feel like you are on a journey within a team even though it is an online program.
Upon completion of the entire CSP-PO program, your certification will be active for two years. Renewing certification includes 60 hours of continued education and a $250 fee. To process your renewal, see here.
Certified Scrum Professional-Product Owner (CSP-PO) Training Delivery Methods
- Self-paced training to suit your schedule
- Live access to Certified Scrum Trainers
- Access to an additional Yellow Belt certification
- Digital badge so your accomplishment is recognizable
Certified Scrum Professional-Product Owner (CSP-PO) Training Course Benefits
- Leverage the economics of product development
- Start multiple new Agile teams
- Prioritize a backlog and roadmap at scale
- Incorporate collaboration frameworks
- Apply entrepreneurship in an Agile context
CSP-PO Training Outline
Growing in the Role of the Product OwnerImplementing Purpose and StrategyAdvanced Interactions with Customers and UsersHigh Level Approaches for Testing Product AssumptionsAdvanced Product Backlog Management