IT Service Management (ITSM) is a set of end-to-end best practices - processes, procedures, governance, and improvement – to help you manage the delivery of IT services to your clients. ITSM frameworks like ITIL 4 and FitSM provide a flexible foundation for managing IT risks and optimizing customer experiences while driving significant ROI to the business.
IT services is one of the most complex departments in any organization, with the responsibility to serve clients both internally and externally. Modern IT professionals need to juggle the delivery of IT and business services, while also meeting and exceeding organizational and customer needs – all while regularly shepherding improvements across services, operational processes, and capabilities.
Modern IT professionals need to know all four dimensions of service management:
- Organizations and people
- Information and technology
- Value stream and processes, and
- Partners and suppliers
Learning Tree offers a robust suite of in-person, virtual, and hybrid modern ITSM solutions to help bring out the best in every IT professional and ensure they are prepared to deliver exceptional business value, including:
- A full Instructor-led ITSM curriculum, taught by modern real-world practitioners who are experienced in doing the job.
- Pre and post-skills assessments to identify learner strengths and weaknesses, and to track progress.
- Exam prep training for today’s most in-demand ITSM certifications, including ITIL 4, FitSM, COBIT, and TOGAF.
- Turn-key cohort-based enterprise training programs that transform your high-potential employees into modern IT professionals efficiently and at scale
- Individual and group-based coaching to take the most ambitious and highest-potential project managers from good to great and from traditional to modern.
- The Learning Tree ITIL Academy, an adaptive learning experience integrating AI-based adaptive learning, mobile-friendly content, and social learning, which provides all the resources needed to start your ITIL journey.
- Learning Tree Advantage Plan, which gives learners looking to advance beyond ITIL Foundations training unlimited access to a comprehensive selection of virtual instructor-led training (VILT) courses, for savings of almost $4,000.
Whether you are interested in becoming an IT professional, advancing your IT career, or learning to implement a framework like ITIL or FitSM, ITSM training and development is right for you.
- Average salary for ITIL professionals of over $88,000
- More than 150,000 ITIL job openings on LinkedIn
There are several ways to utilize Learning Tree offerings to become skilled in ITSM:
FOR ITSM INDIVIDUAL TRAINING:
- Certification courses, such as ITIL Foundation Certification, FitSM Foundation Certification, and COBIT Certification.
- The Learning Tree ITIL Academy, an adaptive learning experience integrating AI-based adaptive learning, mobile-friendly content, and social learning provides all the resources needed to start your ITIL journey.
Individuals may utilize organizational resources such as training budgets or tuition reimbursement for payment.
FOR ENTERPRISE-LEVEL TALENT SOLUTIONS:
Certification courses and the ITIL Academy:
- For groups
- For individuals
- On-site at place of work
- In-person at a Learning Tree Education Center
We offer individual instructor-led courses in ITSM, as well as a cutting-edge ITIL Academy Program.
Our 5 most popular ITSM management courses are:
- ITIL® 4 Foundation Training
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value Training
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver, and Support Training
- ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan, and Improve Training
- ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy Training
For a full list of ITSM courses, visit: IT Service Management
The ITIL 4 Foundation Virtual Academy is the first and only of its kind, integrating AI-based adaptive learning, mobile-friendly content, and social learning to provide all the resources needed to start your ITIL journey. You will get unlimited annual access to:
- Instructor-hosted ITIL virtual collaboration spaces
- One-year access to the ITIL 4 Foundation adaptive eLearning course
- The official ITIL 4 Foundation digital book
- An exam voucher for the certification exam
- 30% off all live, instructor-led ITIL courses offered by Learning Tree to continue your ITIL certification journey
Meet a Few of Our IT Service Management Instructors
Learning Tree Instructor
Learning Tree Instructor
Learning Tree Instructor
Featured IT Service Management Courses
Check out the latest blogs!
Hitesh Patel January 09, 2023Handling Permacrisis: The Shift of the ITIL® Ecosystem
Alison Beadle February 27, 2020Let's Explore ITIL 4 Certification Beyond Foundation
Alison Beadle February 20, 2020How to transition from ITILv3 to 4
The Latest in IT Service Management
In the News
Learning Tree Launches New One-Day ITIL 4® Course to Help Professionals Recertify Before June 30 Deadline
Learning Tree International announced the launch of a one-day course for ITIL® 4 practitioners who must recertify before the June 30, 2023 deadline.
Join award-winning ITIL author Hitesh Patel and process implementation expert Sandy Kelly as we explore the concepts, benefits and applications of Federated IT Service Management (FitSM). While FitSM is free for everyone, this webinar will help you understand this unique framework and provide guidance to achieve effective IT service management.
Earn 1 CEU
It’s been nearly four years since ITIL® 4 was launched. In that time, the ecosystem in which ITIL 4 operates has undergone many changes, from shifting political climates to shifts in the way organizations do business. In this webinar, ITIL Expert Hitesh Patel will discuss how the changes in our global ecosystem have impacted ITIL, what improvements have been made, and how the ITIL 4 Framework has shifted to adapt to the “new normal” of how business gets done today.
Earn 1 CEU