Strengthen your investigative skills to identify both business challenges and business opportunities in this Strategic Business Analyst training course. Learn the importance of looking at what is happening inside and outside of your organization, and gain the skills for determining whether your organization has the competencies required to meet the current business needs and achieve its strategic goals.
No formal prerequisites are required to attend this course.
The Strategic Role of the Business Analyst Delivery Methods
- Attend online or bring this course to your facility
- After-course instructor coaching
The Strategic Role of the Business Analyst Course Benefits
Analyze business situations and understand the role of the business analystDevelop problem statements to state business needsAssess business capabilities and gapsDetermine solution approach and elements of scope
Strategic Business Analyst Course Outline
- Writing a clear statement of the problem/opportunity
- Performing a gap analysis to establish the capabilities needed for the proposed solution
- Creating a high-level solution breakdown structure model, and more ...