This No Code Machine Learning course provides a practical and accessible approach to utilizing no code Machine Learning for data evaluation, prediction, analysis, and optimization. Designed for both non-technical and technical data users, it equips you with foundational knowledge to enhance collaboration between business analysts, data scientists, and data engineers.
Introduction to Machine Learning Delivery Methods
Introduction to Machine Learning Training Information
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Create No Code Machine Learning Models: You'll learn to create common no code Machine Learning models using user-friendly, industry-standard, drag-and-drop tools.
- Prepare and Analyze Data: Understand how to prepare and explore data to be used with Machine Learning models effectively.
- Select Pre-built Pipelines and Algorithms: Discover how to choose pre-built pipelines and algorithms to train your Machine Learning models.
- Explore Ready-to-Use Models: Explore ready-to-use models for tasks like natural language processing and computer vision.
- Clustering and Regression Models: Learn to group items into clusters using a no-code Clustering Model and predict numeric values using a no-code Regression Model.
- Classification Models: Master the art of predicting item categories using a no-code Classification Model.
Introduction to Machine Learning Training Outline
- What is Machine Learning?
- What is No Code Machine Learning?
- Why is No Code Machine Learning so important?
- How do No Code Machine Learning Platforms work?
- No Code Machine Learning with Microsoft Azure
- No Code Machine Learning with Amazon AWS
Hands-On Exercise 1.1: Exploring industry-standard, visual, drag-and-drop and point-and-click Machine Learning tools
- Overview of datasets for Machine Learning
- Selecting appropriate datasets
- Preparing, exploring, and analyzing data
Hands-On Exercise 2.1: Creating datasets for training models
- What is a Machine Learning model?
- What are ready-to-use Machine Learning models?
- Common ready-to-use Machine Learning models
Hands-On Exercise 3.1: Explore ready-to-use models for natural language processing and computer vision use cases
- What is Clustering in Machine Learning?
- Common use cases for Clustering
- Clustering Machine Learning Models
- Creating a No Code Clustering Model
Hands-On Exercise 4.1: Group items into clusters based on features and characteristics using a no-code Clustering Model
- What is Regression in Machine Learning?
- Common use cases for Regression
- Regression Machine Learning Models
- Creating a Regression Machine Learning Model
Hands-On Exercise 5.1: Train a no code Regression Model to predict numeric values
- What is Classification in Machine Learning?
- Common Use Cases for Classification
- Classification Machine Learning Models
- Creating a Classification Machine Learning Model
Hands-On Exercise 6.1: Predict which category, or class, an item belongs to using a no-code Classification Model