Enhance your productivity by improving your ability to write acceptance criteria and effectively manage user stories, epics, personas, backlogs, and storyboards. With this User Story training course, you will practice breaking down features into smaller, testable user stories. In addition, you will learn to better define product requirements by better understanding users, roles, conditional requirements, and testability.
Effective User Stories Training Delivery Methods
Effective User Stories Training Benefits
In this user stories course, you will learn how to:
- Manage product requirements with Agile user stories
- Describe users and roles with personas
- Document nonfunctional requirements with conditions of satisfaction
- Organize related user stories into epics
- Define acceptance criteria for user stories
No formal prerequisites are required to attend this course.
Effective User Stories Training Outline
- Identifying roles, problems and opportunities
- Writing user personas and user stories
- Defining conditions of satisfaction
- Organizing stories into epics
- Specifying acceptance criteria