2-day instructor-led training course
Hands-on labs included
After-course coaching available
Advanced Prompt Engineering for Business Users
- Duration: 2 days
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
Welcome to the 2-day Advanced Prompt Engineering for Business Users course! This exciting and cutting-edge course shows you how to master prompt engineering to get the most out of artificial intelligence. You will explore the best ways to craft your prompts and how to employ the many extra AI components now available on desktops/laptops, such as plugins, APIs, and visualizations. You’ll also practice using corporate files responsibly to maximize business insight and value.
Advanced Prompt Engineering Training Delivery Methods
Advanced Prompt Engineering Training Information
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Get the most out of large language models using chain-of-thought, perspective prompting and reverse prompting techniques.
- Explore the versatility of AI tools with hands-on experience with plug-ins, API integrations for spreadsheets, seamless business file uploads, and dynamic data visualizations.
- Master advanced prompting strategies and gain real-world proficiency in crafting and deploying prompts for business applications applicable across diverse industries, including marketing, competitor analysis, and recruitment.
A basic knowledge of prompting from ChatGPT, Claude, Bing or Bard
Advanced Prompt Engineering Training Outline
- Overview of GPT-4 architecture, training data, model size
- GPT-4 performance on various NLP tasks
- Considerations for prompt length and complexity with GPT-4
- Use cases like long-form content generation, reasoning tasks
- Demonstrate top plugins like World News, Zapier
- Install plugins directly or through Extension Manager
- Use plugins for keyword highlighting, examples, formatting
- Plugins for code generation, spreadsheet functions
- Upload PDFs, Word docs, and spreadsheets for context
- Optimal formatting and highlighting of uploaded docs
- Limitations on the number and size of uploaded files
- Strategies for multi-file prompts with summaries, citations
- Prompting for graphs, charts, diagrams
- Choosing visualization design, data format, level of detail
- Techniques for clear axis labels, legends, colors
- Creating Dashboards through prompts
- Python libraries like Anthropic's Claude API
- Setting up the environment, authentication, and making API calls to Google Sheets
- Passing inputs processing outputs in Python
- Building end-to-end workflows with Python + prompting
- Business case examples like market analysis, HR screening
- Engineer progressive prompts and iterate based on results
- Peer feedback on clarity, effectiveness, completeness
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Advanced Prompt Engineering Training FAQs
As a manager, you will be looking to upskill your staff with AI in all aspects of their work, from marketing copy, competitor analysis, task automation, and human resource screening.
You will learn the latest AI techniques to help many aspects of your staff’s workflow and your own.
It’s how we instruct Artificial Intelligence in plain language to get meaningful results. It appears straightforward, but to get accurate and valuable insights from AI, we must engineer our prompts skillfully, employing several precise techniques.
Predominantly OpenAI’s GPT-4 but also Anthropic’s Claude 2, Microsoft’s Bing and Google’s Bard. GPT-4 is currently the best-in-class large language model but faces continuous competition from the other providers and new entrants.
All prompts are transferable to multiple platforms. Experimentation and comparison across models are encouraged.
You should have a working knowledge of writing prompts in one of the chat models so you can quickly learn the advanced techniques taught in this course.
You should already be comfortable with various AI outputs and have firsthand experience of conversations, hallucinations, and regeneration.
This training course offers valuable insights and skills for many professionals. It is ideal for business technology users, customer service personnel, business services professionals, managers, marketing and advertising teams, human resources staff, and office workers seeking to enhance their productivity through AI-driven solutions.
Whether you're a tech-savvy manager or an office worker seeking efficiency gains, this course has something to offer everyone.