Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) is rising quickly as the most innovative approach to IT Service Management (ITSM) since the early days of ITIL. This session will explore SRE from an ITSM perspective, including how SRE approaches common processes such as Service Level Management, Change Management, Incident Management, Capacity Management, and more.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The history and definition of Site Reliability Engineering
- SRE Guiding Principles
- The importance of meeting Service Level Objectives
- SRE guidance for ITSM processes
- Why toil reduction and an engineering approach is important
- About the role of the Site Reliability Engineer
- Details of the SRE Foundation certification
Complete and submit the form below to watch the webinar.
Presented by Jayne Groll
Jayne Groll is CEO of the DevOps Institute, a professional membership association committed to advancing the Humans of DevOps. Jayne is a former IT Operations director, ITIL Expert, and is a frequent presenter on ITSM, Agile, and DevOps topics.