Join Carmen Rivera for this thought-provoking webinar designed to challenge your assumptions and nurture diversity in the workplace. Learn how to work effectively and productively in a diverse work environment while increasing your self-awareness and awareness of others. By the end of the hour, you'll have the tools to plan strategies and actions that support workplace success through recognizing the value in human differences.
In this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Develop awareness and knowledge of the many dimensions of diversity
- Identify the major components of culture and its influence on the individual and relationships
- Examine the effect of group affiliations on individual identity
- Explore the costs and effects of stereotyping
- Recognize the stages toward an inclusive workplace
- Improve communication among diverse employees
Complete and submit the form below to watch the webinar.
Presented by Carmen A. Rivera, M.Ed.
Carmen has dedicated over 4 decades to training and coaching more the 60,000 individuals of diverse ages, ethnic, cultural, and professional backgrounds. She has helped them create success through new insights and behavioral change. Her focus is on guiding clients to experience joyful living by overcoming fears that hold them back.