In this Developing on AWS course, you learn how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. Explore how to interact with AWS using code and also learn about key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
Developing on AWS Delivery Methods
Developing on AWS Course Benefits
In this AWS Developer course, you will learn how to:
- Interact with AWS services and develop solutions by using the AWS SDK.
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication.
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores.
- Integrate applications and data by using AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and AWS Step Functions.
- Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication.
- Use Amazon ElastiCache to improve application scalability.
- Use containers in the development process.
- Leverage the CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation
This AWS Developer course will prepare developers to take the official exam and become an AWS Certified Developer - Associate.
Developing on AWS Course Outline
- Introduction to AWS
- Introduction to Developing on AWS
- Introduction to AWS Identity and Access Management
- Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
- Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
- Developing Solutions with AWS Lambda
- Developing Solutions with Amazon API Gateway
- Developing Solutions with Amazon SQS and Amazon SNS
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Step Functions
- Caching Information for Scalability
- Getting Started with Containers
- Developing Secure Solutions
- Deploying Applications