Build and Analyze Customer Journeys using Marketing Cloud (MKT101)
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
Join this official Sales Force training, MKT101: Building and Analyzing Customer Journeys using Marketing Cloud. This 5-day training is designed for digital email marketers who want to enhance their skills in creating successful marketing campaigns. You'll learn how to design and execute effective customer journeys that engage and interact with your target audience. Our expert instructors will show you how to utilize the tools in Marketing Cloud to create email newsletters, manage email lists and addresses, and craft impactful email marketing strategies.
By understanding your customer personas and their touchpoints with your brand, you'll be able to design personalized journeys that increase the chances of your customers opening your emails. Whether on a mobile device or desktop, you'll learn how to optimize your email templates and use white space effectively to improve customer engagement. Additionally, you'll create a customer journey that incorporates multiple key customer touchpoints, ensuring a personalized and engaging experience for your customers and meaningful interaction with your brand.
By the end of the course, you'll have a comprehensive understanding of customer journey design, email marketing strategies, and the different tools available in Marketing Cloud. You'll also learn how to analyze customer interactions, measure the success of your email campaigns, and make data-driven decisions to enhance your marketing strategy. So start your journey to becoming a Marketing Cloud specialist and interact with your business in a new way!
Customer Journey Design Training Delivery Methods
Customer Journey Design Training Information
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Explain compliance concepts to ensure optimal deliverability.
- Use tools within Marketing Cloud to uphold deliverability standards.
- Utilize Email Design best practices to ensure the best customer experience.
- Develop effective, relevant messages using Content Builder.
- Design and test different delivery methods and options when sending an email message.
- Design and execute customer journeys using automation tools within Marketing Cloud.
- Differentiate the use cases for different automation activities in Automation Studio and Journey Builder.
- Define fundamental data management and structure terminology.
- Use data segmentation tools to create targeted emails.
- Apply a simple data model concept to a real-world scenario.
- Define subscriber statuses, unsubscribe methods, and preferences.
- Analyze marketing campaigns using common KPIs.
- Solve a common marketing problem using troubleshooting guidance.
- Prioritize testing methods and tools to ensure quality control.
- Explain fundamental account and sending administration.
- Know where to go for more information, guidance, and support.
- Describe capabilities across the platform.
Customer Journey Design Training Outline
- Introduction to Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Subscriber and Data Management
- Email Message Design and Creation
- Message Testing, Delivery, and Email Marketing Best Practices
- Marketing Automation
- Analytics and Troubleshooting
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Customer Journey Design Training FAQs
This class is designed for email digital marketers who manage the email channel for their organization. Whether you are new to Marketing Cloud or looking for tips on how to improve your existing customer journeys, this class is a great place to start. No prior knowledge of Marketing Cloud is needed.
Before starting MKT101, you should complete the Build and Analyze Customer Journeys using Marketing Cloud Pre-work. The pre-work is available at SalesForce pre-work trailhead and will help you prepare for the course.
MKT101 is offered through both in-person and online methods.
MKT101 covers the following topics related to building and analyzing customer journeys in Marketing Cloud:
- Compliance concepts for deliverability
- Email design best practices
- Message development using Content Builder
- Customer journey design and execution
- Data management and segmentation
- Campaign analysis and troubleshooting
- Account and sending administration
There are no prerequisites for MKT101.
The MKT101 course is a 5-day instructor-led training.
Yes, MKT101 or any other training can be brought to your organization. Our team offers full-scale program development and can deliver the training when, where, and how you want it, using blended learning models and tailored content. Expert team coaching is also available.