On Demand & Live Course
Important Course Information
Blended Learning Training Description
This product offers access to a library of Microsoft on-demand courses including SQL, Windows, Exchange, and more. At any time during your annual access to this offering, you may attend one of our 1-day review sessions focused specifically on Writing SQL Queries (4551).
- Familiarity with basic programming and database concepts a the level of:
- Course 382, Relational Database Design, Tools & Techniques
On-Demand Training Outline
On-Demand Course List
- MTA - Windows Operating System Fundamentals (Exam 98-349)
- MTA - Network Fundamentals (Exam 98-366)
- MTA - Windows Server Fundamentals (Exam 98-365)
- MTA - Security Fundamentals (Exam 98-367)
- MTA - Cloud Fundamentals (Exam 98-369)
- MCSA Windows 7 - Windows 7, Configuring (Exam 70-680)
- MCSA Windows 10 - Configuring Windows Devices (Exam 70-697)
- MCSA Windows 10 - Installing and Configuring Windows 10 (Exam 70-698)
- MCSA Windows Server 2012 - Installing and Configuring (Exam 70-410)
- MCSA Windows Server 2012 - Administering (Exam 70-411)
- MCSA Windows Server 2012 - Configuring Advanced Services (Exam 70-412)
- MCSE Windows Server 2012 - Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure (Exam 70-413)
- MCSE Windows Server 2012 - Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure (Exam 70-414)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 - Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases (Exam 70-462)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 - Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (Exam 70-461)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 - Querying Data with Transact-SQL (Exam 70-461)
- MCSA Windows Server 2016 -- Installation, Storage, and Compute (Exam 70-740)
- MCSA Windows Server 2016 - Networking (Exam 70-741)
- MCSA Windows Server 2016 - Identity (Exam 70-742)
- MCSE Windows Serve 2016 - Securing Windows Server 2016 (Exam 70-744)
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 (Exam 74-341)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 (Exam 74-345)
- Microsoft Project 2013 (Exam 74-343)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Exam 70-346)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Exam 70-347)
- System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (Exam 74-243)
- Data Center Managing with SCOM
- MCSE Private Cloud - 70-246
- vMCSE Private Cloud - 70-247
- SharePoint - Core Technologies of Microsoft SharePoint 2016 (Exam70-339)
- Advanced SharePoint - Advanced Technologies (Exam 70-339)
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure (Exam 70-533)
- Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions (Exam 70-535)
What background do I need?
No specific experience is required.
What on-demand content will I receive?
An outline of the content you will receive can be seen above. You will also get access to any new on-demand content that becomes available during your annual enrollment period.
How many labs will I receive?
You will get access 19 pre-configured lab bundles spanning the Microsoft curriculum.
How many practice exams will I have access to?
17 practice exams spanning the Microsoft curriculum are included
How will I access my course materials if I choose this method?
Once payment is received, you will receive an email from Learning Tree with all the links and information you need to get started.
How can I sign up for a review session?
Once you are enrolled in the program, specific details and dates will be sent to you.