Government Training Account Terms and Conditions
- Deposits paid in advance should be used within 12 months and may be used to purchase any Learning Tree offering.
- Full payment is due by the earlier of the due date listed in the Service Order or the day prior to the first delivery of products and services purchased under this program.
- Funds may not be used to purchase certain programs such as voucher packs and passports.
- Purchases will be taxed using the applicable tax rate as required by relevant authorities.
- Accepted forms of payment are check, ACH, credit card, and bank wire transfer.
- A fully executed purchase order (PO) or fully executed government training form (e.g., SF 182) can be provided in lieu of a Service Order.
- Additional terms apply. Contact us for more details.
Chat With Us