Commercial Training Account Terms and Conditions
- Training Accounts are non-refundable and must be consumed within 12 months.
- Payment is due by the earlier of the due date listed in the Service Order or the day prior to the first delivery of products and services purchased under this program.
- Applies to new registrations only.
- Funds may not be used to purchase certain programs such as voucher packs and passports.
- Offer subject to change or cancellation.
- Commercial Training Account funds may be used to purchase courses or products offered by Learning Tree International.
- Funds may not be used to purchase certain programs such as voucher packs and other training accounts.
- Learning Tree International reserves the right to exclude promotions or discounts.
- Any cancellation or transfer of a course registered under a Training Account will be subject to the current cancellation and transfer policies and terms and conditions found on our website.
- Generally, registrations in an event may be cancelled or rescheduled free of charge if written notice is provided 16 days prior to the start of the event.
- Purchases will be taxed using the applicable tax rate as required by relevant authorities.
- Accepted forms of payment are check, ACH, credit card, and bank wire transfer.
- Additional terms apply. Contact us for more details.
Chat With Us