Attend Your Course Using AnyWare™
From your Home, Work or your nearest AnyWare Center
AnyWare Expands Your Options for Classroom Training
Enjoy the classroom experience without the time and cost of commuting
You can experience the same hands-on, result-oriented classroom training without leaving work, home or your local area – and at no additional cost to you.
Connect in real time to an interactive, instructor-led course from any Internet-accessible location using AnyWare, Learning Tree’s web-based, remote-attendance platform.
Using AnyWare from Home or Work, you can:
- Enjoy a broad choice of courses and dates – choose from hundreds of dates and course events anywhere in the US, Canada or the UK.
- Communicate easily in real time with your course instructor and classmates – ask questions, get clarification and contribute your insights.
- Control an in-class computer dedicated entirely to you, using your AnyWare interface. Your instructor will be able to see exactly how you’re doing and can interactively offer concrete help.
- Avoid time-consuming commutes.
- Eliminate expenses for airfare, hotels and rental cars.
Once enrolled, you'll receive your personal AnyWare course kit, which includes:
- Your Course Materials
- AnyWare Attendee Guide
- A Microphone-Equipped Headset
- A Webcam for Your Online Exam
- All Yours to Keep!
- Plus, Contact Information for Live Technical Support
Course Kits differ for 1-Day Boot Camps Learn More »
Experience your course from your nearest AnyWare Learning Center and enjoy the same highly effective, hands-on instructor-led training using AnyWare — our superior, web-based course attendance platform.
- Enjoy a professional, distraction-free learning environment — Take our courses in a setting that is free from interruptions, so you can focus entirely on learning.
- Utilize a dual screen computer and high-speed Internet — You will be provided with a computer work station optimized for your learning experience — all set up and ready to go.
- Interact/network with peers — You will be able to interact with other attendees at the centers who may be taking the same or other courses, and who share your goal of gaining new skills.
Attending a course from an AnyWare Learning Center is an outstanding way to learn. The amenities and support of the facility were great, and the short commute was a bonus!
Communication with the instructor and other attendees was easy — it really made me feel part of the class."
– M. Borland, Director IT Customer Services, USDA
Be There! ... with AnyWare™
Over 40 AnyWare Centers now open across North America!
- Click on the Area to see all AnyWare Centers.
- Click on the AnyWare Center to get the full location details and schedule.
Atlanta, GA (3 Ctrs)
Boston, MA (2 Ctrs)
Charlotte, NC (2 Ctrs)
Chicago, IL (2 Ctrs)
Dallas, TX (1 Ctr)
Northern New Jersey (5 Ctrs)
New York, NY (2 Ctrs)
Orlando, FL (1 Ctr)
Philadelphia, PA (2 Ctrs)
Richmond, VA (2 Ctrs)
Stamford, CT (1 Ctr)
Tidewater, VA (1 Ctr)
Greater Washington / Baltimore Area (13 Ctrs)
Ottawa (3 Ctrs)
Toronto (2 Ctrs)
Ready to Enroll?
Enhance your knowledge and
skills with over 403 top
IT and Management Courses
available via AnyWare
to speak to an experienced
training advisor, who will
happily answer any questions
you may have.
Portions of the Learning Tree website may not be fully optimized for Internet Explorer 7.
For the best viewing experience, we recommend that you upgrade your browser to the latest available version.
Should you have any questions, please contact customer service at 1-888-843-8733.
Click here to CONTACT US or call: