Agile ways of working and conducting projects are all around us today. Agile has its roots in software engineering, but today finds itself exploited to run projects across the whole of business and engineering, from business process management, through marketing campaigns, from heavy engineering to the latest in software lifecycle management in the form of DevOps. Come with us on this short webinar to discover what it is that the agile approach brings afresh to all these disciplines.
In this webinar, you will learn to:
- Recognize the clear benefits of agile approaches over traditional
- Identify opportunities to improve processes by applying agile principles
- Apply agile techniques across a range of project or process types
- Keep up with ever-evolving requirements using backlogs and just-in-time planning
- Engage the customer or end user in product development so that the business gets what it needs
- Continually enhance your agile practice through retrospection
Earn 1 CEU. Credits are self-reported to the industry certifying bodies. Check their respective websites for details/qualifications.
Follow the hashtag #LTREWebinars on Twitter to join the conversation about this webinar online!
[Webinar ID #610M]