Designed for network administrations, specialists, and support engineers, the CCNA Routing & Switching certification is the industry benchmark for foundational networking skills. Through Learning Tree's Cisco partnership, you have two flexible training options to prepare for the certification exam.
ICND — Parts 1 and 2
This traditional track includes two five-day courses that provide you with the networking fundamentals training you need to prepare for the CCNA Routing & Switching exam. These two courses feature standard training hours and give you the option of spacing out your training over two separate weeks, so that you have more time to study and prepare.
- Course 2839, (ICND1 v3.0) Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1
- Course 2835, (ICND2 v3.0) Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2
The CCNAX accelerate bootcamp course fast-tracks you to CCNA Routing & Switching certification by offering you the full training you need in only five days. The course features extended training hours and is intended for individuals who already have hands-on experience working in a data center environment with Cisco IOS devices, but no formal training.
- Course 2825, (CCNAX v3.0) Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated
Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching preparation courses are eligible for Cisco Learning Credit (CLC) redemption.
- Basic understanding of network fundamentals, LANs, network device security, WAN connectivity, and IPv6 connectivity
Earn the CCNA Routing & Switching Certification:
- Option 1: Pass both the 100-105 ICND1 and the 200-105 ICND2 exams
- Each exam is 90 minutes and comprised of 45-55 questions
- Courses 2839 and 2835 help you prepare for these exams
- Option 2: Pass the 200-125 CCNA exam
- The exam is 90 minutes and comprised of 50-60 questions
- Course 2825 helps you prepare for this exam
Maintain Your Certification:
- CCNA Routing & Switching certifications are valid for three years. Visit the Cisco website for recertification instructions.