In Class & Live, Online Training
Central Time Zone Start Times
Aug 5 - 9
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM CDT
Reserve Your Seat
Nov 11 - 15
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM CST
Reserve Your Seat
Guaranteed to Run When you see the "Guaranteed to Run" icon next to a course event, you can rest assured that your course event — date, time, location — will run. Guaranteed.
Important DCIT Course Information
To fully benefit from this course, students attending this training should have completed the following courses or obtained the equivalent level of knowledge:
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN) v6.0 or higher
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT) v6.0 or higher
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCII) v6.0 or higher
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation (DCVAI) v6.0 or higher
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI) v6.0 or higher
It is recommended, but not required, to have the following skills and knowledge before attending this course:
- Configure, secure, and maintain LANs and SANs based on Cisco Nexus and MDS switches
- Configure, secure, and maintain Cisco UCS
- Configure, secure, and maintain Cisco ACI
DCIT Course Outline
Module 1: Troubleshooting the Data Center LAN Network
- Lesson 1: Overview of the Troubleshooting Process
- Lesson 2: Understanding CLI Troubleshooting Tools
- Lesson 3: Troubleshooting VLANs and Private VLANs
- Lesson 4: Troubleshooting Port Channels and Virtual Port Channels
- Lesson 5: Troubleshooting Cisco FabricPath
- Lesson 6: Troubleshooting Cisco OTV
- Lesson 7: Troubleshooting VXLAN
- Lesson 8: Troubleshooting LISP
- Lesson 9: Troubleshooting Routing Protocols
- Lesson 10: Troubleshooting Data Center LAN Security
- Lesson 11: Troubleshooting Platform-Specific Issues
Module 2: Troubleshooting Data Center SAN
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting Fibre Channel Interfaces
- Lesson 2: Troubleshooting Fibre Channel Fabric Service
- Lesson 3: Troubleshooting NPV Mode
- Lesson 4: Troubleshooting FCoE
Module 3: Troubleshooting Data Center Unified Computing
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting Cisco UCS Architecture and Initialization
- Lesson 2: Troubleshooting Cisco UCS Configuration
- Lesson 3: Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Servers
- Lesson 4: Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity
- Lesson 5: Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series Servers
- Lesson 6: Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity
- Lesson 7: Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series and Cisco UCS Manager Integration
Module 4: Troubleshooting Data Center ACI
- Lesson 1: Exploring the Tools and Methodology of Troubleshooting Cisco ACI
Cisco DCIT Training FAQs
How do I prepare for Cisco CCNP Data Center certification?
The best way to prepare for this certification is to take the Cisco-approved training, as well as using the self-study materials provided.
How do I take the 300-180 DCIT exam to achieve CCNP Data Center certification?
You will need to register for the exam. Exams are offered as proctored exams at a test center, or self-administered online.
How do I redeem my Cisco Learning Credits (CLCs) for this DCIT course?
During your checkout of the course, make sure to select Credits & Vouchers within the payment method. Highlight and click CLC and enter the sales order number that you were issued by Cisco.