Learning Tree and Industry Certification Programs
About Project Management Institute (PMI)® Certification
Earn Project Management Institute professional development units (PDUs) while taking many Learning Tree courses.
Learning Tree courses provide the knowledge and skills important to today's management professionals. Throughout our courses, you learn to apply tools and techniques that will enhance your effectiveness in managing projects and leading people.
Learning Tree provides valuable training for those beginning in the project management field or expanding their role and considering the PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® exam. Learning Tree courses also provide valuable training for professional project managers who are pursuing or maintaining the Project Management Professional (PMP)® from the Project Management Institute (PMI). Learning Tree course participants can prepare for the associated exams and earn professional development units (PDUs) by attending specific Learning Tree courses. PDUs are required by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® in preparing for, or maintaining, a PMI certification.
How Learning Tree Helps You Prepare for PMI® Exams
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
Those interested in achieving the CAPM certification should take Course 3601, Preparing for the CAPM Exam. This course offers the preparation needed to successfully earn this PMI certification. In this course, you learn to identify significant steps of the project life cycle. You also create a personalized self-study plan for exam success.
Project Management Professional (PMP)®
If you are an experienced project manager intending to take the PMP exam, you should take Course 276, Preparing for the PMP® Exam. In this course you gain practical test-taking experience through PMI-style practice exams and create your own personal study plan for continued use after the course.
PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
If you are an experienced or aspiring Agile certified practitioner planning to take the PMI-ACP® exam, you should take Course 3605, PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam Prep. In this course, you gain the skills necessary to help you prepare for the Project Management Institute's PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® credential exam. You learn essential Agile terminology, tools and techniques through concentrated practice exams and workshops. You also create a personalized study plan identifying your specific strengths and weaknesses designed for ultimate exam success.
The Learning Tree Exam Prep Guarantee
Learning Tree stands behind the quality of its courses. If for any reason you do not pass your CAPM, PMP or ACP exam after completing Course 3601, Course 276 or Course 3605, contact us within 60 days of your original course attendance to schedule a free course retake.
The following courses provide PMI Professional Development Units (PDUs):
Download the Learning Tree PMI Certification and Testing Q&A (in PDF format) for a detailed explanation of how Learning Tree courses align with the PMI Registered Education Provider (PMI R.E.P.) standards and for details on submitting Learning Tree courses to PMI for PDU credits.
In addition to earning PDUs or achieving PMI certification, you can further enhance your professional project management career by becoming a Learning Tree Certified Professional in Project Management.
Project Management Courses
These courses provide the knowledge and skills needed to manage projects and programs of varying complexity and to complete them on time and within budget.
- Project Management Fundamentals 4621 6
- PRINCE2®: A Project Management Methodology 4620 6
- PRINCE2® Practitioner and Re-registration Certification 178 17
- Implementing Lean-Agile for Business and Operations 3641 23
- Project Management: Skills for Success 296 23
- Risk Management for Projects, Programs and Operations 286 23
- Complex Project Management 287 23
- Project Leadership: Building High-Performance Teams 346 23
- Building and Evolving a Project Management Office 3610 17
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Prep 276 35
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Exam Prep 3601 23
- PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam Prep 3605 21
- PRINCE2®: Achieving Foundation & Practitioner Certification 177 29
- SharePoint for Project Management 919 17
- Microsoft Project Introduction 3702 17
- Project Management for Software Development 340 23
- Project Time and Cost Management 923 23
Management and Leadership Skills Courses
These courses provide the skills that managers can apply to build the performance of individuals, teams and organizations.
- Management Skills 290 23
- Management Skills for an IT Environment 906 23
- Business Relationship Management: Aligning IT & the Business 902 17
- High Impact Leadership: Expanding Your Influence 909 17
- Developing Your Leadership Voice for Presence and Impact 3405 17
- Emotional Intelligence: Achieving Leadership Success 3411 17
Communication and Time Management Skills Courses
These courses offer the tools needed to improve your communication skills and personal effectiveness in the workplace.
- Communication Skills: Results through Collaboration 292 17
- Influence Skills: Getting Results without Direct Authority 294 23
- Assertiveness Skills: Communicating with Authority & Impact 244 17
- Technical Writing Introduction 319 23
- Business and Report Writing Introduction 219 17
- Public Speaking: Compelling Speeches & Presentations 903 17
- Personal Skills for Professional Excellence 297 23
- Time Management Essentials 344 11
Business Analysis Courses
These courses provide the necessary tools to effectively assess business issues and technical specifications to achieve organizational goals and expectations.
- Key Things to Know About Business Intelligence 4581 6
- Business Analysis Introduction: Defining Successful Projects 211 17
- Agile Business Analysis 3511 17
- Building an Effective Business Case 212 17
- Introduction to Modeling for Business Analysis 447 23
- Developing User Requirements: The Key to Project Success 315 23
- Introduction to Business Process Improvement (BPI) 3505 17
- Critical Thinking and Creative Problem Solving 284 17
- Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers 281 17
- Preparing for the IIBA® CBAP® Certification Exam 913 23
ITIL® & COBIT® Training Courses
These courses help you prepare for ITIL® Certification.
- Achieving ITIL® Foundation Certification 1197 18
- ITIL® Intermediate: Service Strategy 982 19
- ITIL® Intermediate: Service Design 993 19
- ITIL® Intermediate: Service Transition 992 19
- ITIL® Intermediate: Service Operation 991 19
- ITIL® Intermediate: Continual Service Improvement 994 19
- ITIL® Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis 995 30
- ITIL® Intermediate: Release, Control and Validation 996 30
- ITIL® Intermediate: Planning, Protection and Optimization 997 30
- ITIL® Intermediate: Service Offerings and Agreements 998 30
- ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle Qualification 983 30
- COBIT® 5 Foundation 3922 17
Software Development and Agile Courses
These courses provide the knowledge needed to improve your software development and Agile skills.
- Agile Software Development with Team Foundation Server 1816 23
- UI & UX Optimized Software Design 1802 17
- Introduction to Scrum 4591 6
- Agile Adoption for Managers 4590 6
- Accelerating Agile Development for Scrum Teams 1812 17
- Software Change, Configuration and Release Management 342 17
- Agile Project Management with Scrum 918 17
- User & System Requirements for Successful Software Development 218 23
- Agile Test-Driven Development 1815 17
- Agile Software Development and Modeling 933 23
- Learning Tree Certification
- Learning Tree Certification Home
- Agile and Software Development
- Big Data and Hadoop
- Business Analysis
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security
- Java Programming
- Linux and UNIX
- Management and Leadership
- Microsoft Excel
- Mobile App Development
- .NET/Visual Studio Development
- Networking and Virtualization
- Oracle 12c
- Project Management
- SharePoint 2013
- SQL Server
- Web Development
- Windows Systems
- Industry Certifications
- Industry Certifications Home
- PMI® Certification
- IIBA® Certification
- ITIL® and COBIT® Certifications
- ITIL Certification Success Package
- PRINCE2® Certification
- CompTIA Certification
- EC-Council CEH Certification
- College Credit
- Scrum Alliance Certification
Earning PDUs for PMP® Qualification
As a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) for the PMI, we can assist you with the initial qualifications for, and ongoing maintenance of, the PMP certification. The PMP certification, well-known in the field of project management, recognizes a solid foundation of experience, education, and accomplishment in project management.
PMP candidates are required to earn a minimum of 35 Professional Development Units (PDUs) gained through training provided by a PMI R.E.P. Once certified, PMPs must earn at least 60 PDUs every three years.
For more information about PMI and the requirements for the PMP, please ask a member of our Educational Services staff for the Learning Tree PMI Q&A.
The Learning Tree PMP Exam Prep Guarantee
Learning Tree stands behind the quality of its courses. If for any reason you do not pass your PMP exam after completing our course, Preparing for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam, contact us within 60 days of your original course attendance to schedule a free course retake.
Portions of the Learning Tree website may not be fully optimized for Internet Explorer 7.
For the best viewing experience, we recommend that you upgrade your browser to the latest available version.
Should you have any questions, please contact customer service at 1-888-843-8733.
Click here to CONTACT US or call: