Learning Tree and Industry Certification Programs
Achieve Your ITIL® Certification and Implementation Goals with ITIL Training
Whether you want to achieve ITIL certification, perform more effectively in your ITIL job role, or oversee an ITIL implementation, Learning Tree is your first choice for comprehensive ITIL instruction and exam preparation. Along with our reputation for truly effective training, you also benefit from a complete ITIL curriculum. And if you're not satisfied that we delivered more than you expected, you don't pay! That's been our Guarantee of Satisfaction since 1974, and it continues today.
NEW! Your FREE ITIL Certification Success Package Includes
Entitlement to Unlimited ITIL Exam and Course Retakes
- Learning Tree is with you from the beginning of your planning until you pass your certification exams with FREE Unlimited Exam and Course retakes.
- In the event that you need to retake the Foundation Exam, we provide a recorded webinar session to help you prepare. This webinar will be available via your My Learning Tree Account.
Preparation for Your ITIL Courses with LIVE Instructor-Led Webinars
We make course preparation for the Foundation and Intermediate courses come alive with live webinars led by a Learning Tree ITIL instructor. Call 1-888-843-8733 to schedule your attendance.
Upcoming LIVE Instructor-Led Webinars
Preparing for Your ITILŪ Foundation Course
- 3/25/2014, 10:00am EDT
- 4/8/2014, 2:00pm EDT
- 5/20/2014, 10:00am EDT
- 6/10/2014, 10:00am EDT
- 7/22/2014, 10:00am EDT
- 8/19/2014, 10:00am EDT
- 9/30/2014, 10:00am EDT
- 10/28/2014, 10:00am EDT
- 12/2/2014, 10:00am EST
- 1/6/2015, 10:00am EST
- 2/3/2015, 10:00am EST
- 3/3/2015, 10:00am EST
- 4/7/2015, 10:00am EDT
Preparing for Your ITILŪ Intermediate Course
- 3/25/2014, 2:00pm EDT
- 4/1/2014, 2:00pm EDT
- 4/8/2014, 10:00am EDT
- 5/13/2014, 2:00pm EDT
- 6/17/2014, 2:00pm EDT
- 7/15/2014, 2:00pm EDT
- 8/12/2014, 2:00pm EDT
- 9/16/2014, 2:00pm EDT
- 10/21/2014, 2:00pm EDT
- 11/18/2014, 2:00pm EST
- 12/16/2014, 2:00pm EST
- 1/13/2015, 2:00pm EST
- 2/10/2015, 2:00pm EST
- 3/10/2015, 2:00pm EDT
- 4/14/2015, 2:00pm EDT
- Can't make the live webinar? No problem. View a recorded webinar session at your convenience. These webinars will be available via your My Learning Tree Account.
Guidance Through the ITIL Certification Process
- Plan your ITIL path with our webinar "Beyond ITIL® Foundation: What's Next?"
- Chart your personalized ITIL training path and manage your training with our Job Titles Mapping Tool.
Access to Instructor-Moderated ITIL Forum
- Ask questions of our ITIL instructors in our online ITIL Forum and receive back the answers you need throughout your training and exam-preparation experience.
Guidance Through the ITIL Certification Process
ITIL Training Chart
- SS - Service Strategy
- SD - Service Design
- ST - Service Transition
- SO - Service Operation
- CSI - Continual Service Improvement
- OSA - Operational Support and Analysis
- RCV - Release, Control and Validation
- PPO - Planning, Protection and Optimization
- SOA - Service Offerings and Agreements
Course numbers are in italics.
Based on ITIL Qualification Scheme Diagram© Cabinet Office's Official Accreditor - The APM Group Limited 2012.
Job Titles Mapping Tool
Chart your personalized ITIL training path and manage your training with our Job Titles Mapping Tool
ITIL Certification Courses
To achieve the ITIL Expert Certification, you must attain 22 credits, including five from passing the Managing Across the Lifecycle exam. The number of credits earned for passing each certification exam is indicated below.
ITIL Foundation Certificate (2 credits)
ITIL Lifecycle Modules (3 credits each)
- 982 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Strategy
- 993 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Design
- 992 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Transition
- 991 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Operation
- 994 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Continual Service Improvement
ITIL Capability Modules (4 credits each)
- 995 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Operational Support and Analysis
- 996 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Release, Control and Validation
- 997 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Planning, Protection and Optimization
- 998 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Offerings and Agreements
Managing Across the Lifecycle (5 credits)
983 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Managing Across the Lifecycle
17 credits are required to take the Managing Across the Lifecycle Examination
Related IT Service Management Course
Additional ITIL Resource
The APMG has an ITIL® Credit Profiler Tool that allows you to map your qualifications against the ITIL scheme.
Not sure what ITIL course
to take after Foundation?
Hot Topic Introduction:
Beyond ITIL® Foundation: