Learning Tree and Industry Certification Programs
Achieve Your ITIL® Certification and Implementation Goals with ITIL Training
Whether you want to achieve ITIL certification, perform more effectively in your ITIL job role or oversee an ITIL implementation, Learning Tree is your first choice for comprehensive ITIL instruction and exam preparation. Along with our reputation for truly effective training, you also benefit from a complete ITIL curriculum. And if you're not satisfied that we delivered more than you expected, you don't pay! That's been our Guarantee of Quality since 1974, and it continues today.
NEW! Your FREE ITIL Certification Success Package Includes
Entitlement to Unlimited ITIL Exam and Course Retakes
Learning Tree is with you from the beginning of your planning until you pass your certification exams with FREE Unlimited Exam and Course retakes.
In the event that you need to retake the Foundation Exam, we provide a recorded seminar session to help you prepare. This seminar will be available via your My Learning Tree Account.
Preparation for Your ITIL Courses with LIVE Instructor-Led Seminars
We make course preparation for the Foundation and Intermediate courses come alive with live seminars led by a Learning Tree ITIL instructor.
Upcoming LIVE Instructor-Led Seminars - Call 1-888-843-8733 to schedule your attendance.
Preparing for Your ITILŪ Foundation Course
- 5/20/2014, 10 a.m. EDT
- 6/10/2014, 10 a.m. EDT
- 7/22/2014, 10 a.m. EDT
- 8/19/2014, 10 a.m. EDT
- 9/30/2014, 10 a.m. EDT
- 10/28/2014, 10 a.m. EDT
- 12/2/2014, 10 a.m. EST
- 1/6/2015, 10 a.m. EST
Preparing for Your ITILŪ Intermediate Course
- 5/13/2014, 2 p.m. EDT
- 6/17/2014, 2 p.m. EDT
- 7/15/2014, 2 p.m. EDT
- 8/12/2014, 2 p.m. EDT
- 9/16/2014, 2 p.m. EDT
- 10/21/2014, 2 p.m. EDT
- 11/18/2014, 2 p.m. EST
- 12/16/2014, 2 p.m. EST
Can't make one of these live seminars? No problem. View a recorded seminar session at your convenience. These seminars will be available via your My Learning Tree Account.
Guidance Through the ITIL Certification Process
Plan your ITIL path:
- Schedule a LIVE online seminar here: "Beyond ITIL® Foundation: What's Next?"
- Or, view our PRE-RECORDED version at any time here: "Beyond ITIL® Foundation: What's Next?"
Chart your personalized ITIL training path and manage your training with our Job Titles Mapping Tool.
Many Ways to Take Your ITIL Exam
- In-class at one of our Education Centers
- At a Pearson Vue Testing Center
- From your Home, Office, LiveLinked Classroom or AnyWare Center via ProctorU*
*Note: ProctorU is not available for Course 983: ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle Qualification.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about your exam options, please call us at 1-888-THE-TREE (843-8733).
Access to Instructor-Moderated ITIL Forum
Ask questions of our ITIL instructors in our online ITIL Forum and receive back the answers you need throughout your training and exam-preparation experience.
ITIL Training Chart
- SS - Service Strategy
- SD - Service Design
- ST - Service Transition
- SO - Service Operation
- CSI - Continual Service Improvement
- OSA - Operational Support and Analysis
- RCV - Release, Control and Validation
- PPO - Planning, Protection and Optimization
- SOA - Service Offerings and Agreements
Course numbers are in italics.
Based on ITIL Qualification Scheme Diagram© Cabinet Office's Official Accreditor - The APM Group Limited 2012.
ITIL Certification Courses
To achieve the ITIL Expert Certification, you must earn 22 credits, including five from passing the Managing Across the Lifecycle exam. The number of credits earned for passing each certification exam is indicated below.
ITIL Foundation Certificate (2 credits)
ITIL Lifecycle Modules (3 credits each)
- 982 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Strategy
- 993 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Design
- 992 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Transition
- 991 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Operation
- 994 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Continual Service Improvement
ITIL Capability Modules (4 credits each)
- 995 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Operational Support and Analysis
- 996 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Release, Control and Validation
- 997 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Planning, Protection and Optimization
- 998 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Offerings and Agreements
Managing Across the Lifecycle (5 credits)
983 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Managing Across the Lifecycle
17 credits are required to take the Managing Across the Lifecycle Examination
Related IT Service Management Course
Additional ITIL Resource
APMG has an ITIL® Credit Profiler Tool that allows you to map your qualifications against the ITIL scheme.
Exclusive Special Offers & Benefits for ITIL Attendees
Your ITIL Course Tuition Includes
A FREE ITIL Certification
Unlimited ITIL Training Passport
Take as many ITIL Courses as you need for only $9,995!
Order your Unlimited ITIL Passport by June 30 and attend your first course by September 30, 2014.
Your Unlimited ITIL Passport is valid for 18 months after your first attendance.
Bonus: Order today and receive our ITIL Reference Book Collection for FREE.
Call us today at 1-888-843-8733.
$500 OFF ANY ITIL Course
Simply enroll by June 30 and attend by September 30, 2014.
Mention OFFER CODE: ITIL500