Learning Tree and Industry Certification Programs
Achieve Your ITIL® Certification and Implementation Goals with ITIL Training
Whether you want to achieve ITIL certification, perform more effectively in your ITIL job role or oversee an ITIL implementation, Learning Tree is your first choice for comprehensive ITIL instruction and exam preparation. Along with our reputation for truly effective training, you also benefit from a complete ITIL curriculum. And if you're not satisfied that we delivered more than you expected, you don't pay! That's been our Guarantee of Quality since 1974, and it continues today.
ITIL Training Chart
- SS - Service Strategy
- SD - Service Design
- ST - Service Transition
- SO - Service Operation
- CSI - Continual Service Improvement
- OSA - Operational Support and Analysis
- RCV - Release, Control and Validation
- PPO - Planning, Protection and Optimization
- SOA - Service Offerings and Agreements
Course numbers are in italics.
Based on the ITIL® Qualification Scheme Diagram. ©AXELOS Limited.
Job Titles Mapping Tool
Chart your personalized ITIL training path and manage your training with our Job Titles Mapping Tool
ITIL Certification Courses
To achieve the ITIL Expert Certification, you must earn 22 credits, including five from passing the Managing Across the Lifecycle exam. The number of credits earned for passing each certification exam is indicated below.
ITIL Foundation Certificate (2 credits)
ITIL Lifecycle Modules (3 credits each)
- 982 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Strategy
- 993 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Design
- 992 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Transition
- 991 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Operation
- 994 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Continual Service Improvement
ITIL Capability Modules (4 credits each)
- 995 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Operational Support and Analysis
- 996 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Release, Control and Validation
- 997 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Planning, Protection and Optimization
- 998 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Offerings and Agreements
Managing Across the Lifecycle (5 credits)
983 - ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Managing Across the Lifecycle
17 credits are required to take the Managing Across the Lifecycle Examination
- Learning Tree Certification
- Learning Tree Certification Home
- Activity-Based Intelligence (ABI)
- Agile and Software Development
- Big Data and Hadoop
- Business Analysis
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security
- Java Programming
- Linux and UNIX
- Management and Leadership
- Microsoft Excel
- Mobile App Development
- .NET/Visual Studio Development
- Networking and Virtualization
- Oracle 12c
- Project Management
- SharePoint 2013
- SQL Server
- Web Development
- Windows Systems
- Industry Certifications
- Industry Certifications Home
- PMI® Certification
- IIBA® Certification
- ITIL® and COBIT® Certifications
- ITIL Certification Success Package
- PRINCE2® Certification
- CompTIA Certification
- EC-Council CEH Certification
- College Credit
- Scrum Alliance Certification
- SFIA Accredited Consultant
Additional ITIL Resource
APMG has an ITIL® Credit Profiler Tool that allows you to map your qualifications against the ITIL scheme.
Plus, gain FREE access to valuable educational resources.
Portions of the Learning Tree website may not be fully optimized for Internet Explorer 7.
For the best viewing experience, we recommend that you upgrade your browser to the latest available version.
Should you have any questions, please contact customer service at 1-888-843-8733.
Click here to CONTACT US or call: